Payroll is the administrative function of a business most frequently outsourced due to a number of factors.
- tending to take up only a few days a month, it is ripe for outsourcing.
- it requires specialist knowledge.
- due to the sensitive nature of the role, considerable attention to detail is required.
- outsourcing payroll allows a company more flexibility in choosing
their staff as they are not tied to someone who happens to know payroll.
With 28 years of payroll in a number of companies, WMYOB have a solid
grounding in payroll both in a computerised and manual environment.
Many operators of payroll only know how to input details to a box and
report what comes out the other end, which is unsatisfactory where
someone chooses to question their tax treatment.
The range of services offered are as follows:
- Collection and maintenance of raw data,
- Preparation of monthly and weekly payroll
- Processing payments and sending payslips
- Processing of starters and leavers
- Monthly reporting and payment processing to tax authorities
- Annual reporting to tax authorities and P60's & P11D's to staff
- Reports to management for staff reviews
- Maintenance and correspondence with third parties
regarding pensions, private medical insurance, permanent health
insurance, death in service insurance.